Alumni of the Walker College of Business are invited to spend a day on campus speaking to students about their professional careers, post-graduate life, and lessons learned.
The annual Lewis L. Mack Alumni Day is designed with the idea that every class in the Walker College of Business would be taught by one of our business graduates. Students benefit from the interaction with someone in the world of business and our graduates enjoy learning more about the exciting events taking place in our college.
Alumni Day also helps identify prospective recruiters and internship sponsors.
- BB&T Student Leadership Center
- Bowden Investment Group
- Boyles CEO Lecture Series
- Brantley Center
- Business Leaders
- Carole Moore McLeod Entrepreneur Summit
- Career Services
- Global Opportunities Conference
- Harlan E. Boyles Distinguished CEO Lecture Series
- Holland Fellows
- Honors Program
- Martha Guy Summer Institute
- Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Transportation Insight Center for Entrepreneurship
- Walker Fellows