The Walker College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Accreditation confirms a commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education and assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
Key information and documents related to AACSB accreditation for the Walker College of Business are listed below. Items will be linked as they become available.
AACSB Maintenance of Accreditation
- AACSB Maintenance of Accreditation 5th Year Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- AACSB Maintenance of Accreditation 5th Year Appendices (PDF, 374 KB)