The 2020 Holland Fellowship application is now open. Students interested in the 2020 Fellowship can nowaccess the on-line application. To apply you must be a junior or senior business major with a GPA of 3.0 or better and you must be admitted to the College of Business by the end of the fall semester when you apply.
- Program Cost: $2,500 plus tuition and fees
- 2020 Travel Dates: May 12–28, 2020
- Students participating in this program are required to enroll in two courses. Course descriptions available in the Walker College of Business Bulletin in International Business courses):
- Spring: BUS 4060, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia I (3 credit hours)
- Summer I: BUS 4065, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia II (3 credit hours)
If you have questions, contact Lacy Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.