Updated April 2, 2020
For university-wide information, see App State Coronavirus Information.
Telework and suspended operations in Peacock Hall
The Walker College of Business is actively promoting social distancing. Business students are strongly encouraged to study and take classes from home. Business faculty and staff members must work remotely, unless they have been granted an exception from the administration. Should you need emergency access to Peacock Hall, please contact Dean Sandra Vannoy, email@example.com, and Executive Assistant Linda Meznar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries and needs, please contact the applicable below listed areas via email or phone, and know that we in the Walker College of Business wish you and your families the best.
- Accounting: email@example.com, (828) 262-2036
- Computer Information Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 262-2034
- Economics: email@example.com, (828) 262-2148
- Finance, Banking and Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 262-4030
- Management: email@example.com, (828) 262-2163
- Marketing & Supply Chain Management: firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 262-2145
Centers & Institutes
- Brantley Risk & Insurance Center: BrantleyCenter@appstate.edu, (828) 262-6950
- Business Career Services in the BB&T Student Leadership Center: email@example.com, (828) 262-7579
- Center for Economic Research & Policy Analysis: firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 262-2927
- Center for Analytics Research & Education: email@example.com, (828) 262-6184
- Martha Guy Summer Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 262-2639
- Transportation Insight Center for Entrepreneurship: email@example.com, (828) 262-8325, Appointments: Erich's calendar | Sara's calendar | Roxanne's calendar