- The business honors program consists of three core classes and three one-hour thesis courses. By the spring semester of the junior year, core courses should be complete and, during the fall semester of the senior year, students should enroll in Strategic Management (MGT 4750-410).
- Fall semester courses:
- Principles of Marketing (MKT 3050-410)
- Strategic Management (MGT 4750-410)
- Spring semester courses:
- Prouction and Operations Management (SCM 3650-410)
- Business and Economics Statistics II (ECO 2200)*
- Other courses can be contracted as an Honors courses on a case-by-case basis, as needed. See Course Contract Application.
* ECO 2200 is not a required WCOB Honors course, but students who are invited and take ECO 2200-410 will get a first glimpse of the honors discovery and research process within this class section and will be given preference for inclusion in the 2020-21 WCOB Honors program cohort.