Dr. Steven Leon has been named honors program director for the Walker College of Business at Appalachian State University, effective January 1.Dr. Leo...
A sold-out audience of over 300 Watauga County business leaders attended the 8th Annual High Country Economic Kickoff Luncheon on Wednesday, January 1...
The Walker College of Business welcomes 10 faculty and staff members to Appalachian State University for the Spring 2024 semester.Department of Accoun...
Economics students project economic impact of popular, local events 'Boonerang' and 'Blue Ridge Brutal'
Students in Appalachian State University's student chapter of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE) and facu...
The Walker College of Business Office for Advanced Studies in Business will host a Dean's Club Lunch and Learn on Friday, December 1, 11:30 AM, in Pea...
Dr. Mary Ann Hofmann, a professor of accounting and past Sywassink Awardee for Teaching Excellence, will serve as macebearer for this semester's Walke...
There are many opportunities to recognize the great work of the Walker College of Business faculty and staff. Below find links to some of these university and college opportunities.
- Endowed Professorships
- Sywassink Awards for Excellence
- Chancellor’s & Provost’s Awards for Excellence in Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity
- Chancellor's Awards for Inclusive Excellence
- Board of Governors Teaching Awards
- Cratis D. Williams School of Graduate Studies Faculty Awards
- OIED Global Leadership Awards
- University College Awards