We aspire to be recognized as a national leader in innovative, life-changing undergraduate and graduate business programs.
We deliver transformational educational experiences that prepare and inspire students to be ethical, innovative, and engaged business leaders who positively impact our community, both locally and globally.
Dedicated to instructional excellence, our faculty is also actively engaged in scholarship in practice, theory and pedagogy, and service activities that make possible these transformational educational experiences and serve to benefit the business discipline and the broader community.
In fulfilling our mission and pursuing our vision, the college will:
- Support a commitment to honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior;
- Seek quality, innovation, and efficiency in our efforts;
- Cultivate meaningful student-faculty relationships so that both can learn, grow, and be fulfilled in their work;
- Provide opportunities for multicultural and international learning and experiences;
- Maintain a supportive, collegial learning environment that respects individuals and their uniqueness, preserves academic freedom, and promotes interdisciplinary efforts;
- Respond to the needs of students and their parents, alumni, the business and wider community, and other stakeholders;
- Encourage sustainable business practices through teaching, research, and service endeavors
Mission, Vision & Values (PDF, 68 KB)
Adopted January 23, 2015