Thank you for your interest in the many undergraduate scholarships available from the Walker College of Business. Applications for 2014-15 scholarships will be available in January 2014.
All Walker College scholarships are based primarily on academic achievement and/or financial need. Additional consideration is given to career goals and involvement, and leadership in extracurricular activities. Students applying for scholarships are expected to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a junior or senior unless otherwise stated.
- Must be a full-time student (registered for 12 or more hours per semester) unless otherwise noted.
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress.
- Any past violation of the code of student conduct or the code of academic integrity will preclude receipt of any scholarship. Any violation while on scholarship will result in forfeiture of the scholarship.
Some scholarships have more specific criteria and are restricted to particular majors in the College of Business. Scholarship donors reserve the right to increase, decrease or withdraw scholarship funding. For annual scholarships you must reapply each year to be considered.
How To Apply
International/Study Abroad scholarships involve a separate application process.
Please direct inquiries about MBA scholarships to Dr. Joseph Cazier, director of the MBA program, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct inquires about the MSACC scholarships to Dr. Bill Pollard, director of the program, at email@example.com.
The 2013-14 scholarship recipients will be recognized during the annual scholarship reception, held in October. Invitations will be sent in early September.
If you receive a scholarship, you are expected to attend the reception and show appreciation to your donor. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of your scholarship.
If you have questions about any of the Walker College of Business undergraduate scholarships or the scholarship process, please contact Ms. Lynn Compagnon, 4126 Raley Hall, 262-6165, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a College of Business major and interested in tuition assistance through the military, contact the ROTC Office, D.D. Dougherty Hall, or call 262-2015.
For information on scholarships pertinent to a specific major or national scholarships not awarded through the College of Business, contact the appropriate department chairperson.
- BB&T Student Leadership Center
- Bowden Investment Group
- Boyles CEO Lecture Series
- Brantley Center
- Business Leaders
- Carole Moore McLeod Entrepreneur Summit
- Career Services
- Global Opportunities Conference
- Harlan E. Boyles Distinguished CEO Lecture Series
- Holland Fellows
- Honors Program
- Martha Guy Summer Institute
- Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Transportation Insight Center for Entrepreneurship
- Walker Fellows