The application for the 2020 Holland Fellowship is now closed.
Each year, twelve outstanding business majors are selected to participate in this prestigious program. The selection process begins with this application and, if you are selected for the first cut, will be followed by an interview.
To be eligible, you must be a junior or senior College of Business major with a GPA of 3.0 or above and be admitted to the College of Business by the end of fall semester.
Please make sure to complete this form accurately and to include all required documents. The recommendation letter is required, but can be turned in by faculty directly to Lacy Schmidt.
UPON ACCEPTANCE TO THE PROGRAM:
- If accepted, you must complete an application with the Office of International Education and Development.
- Cost of participating in this program will be $2,500.00 plus three semester hours of summer tuition.
- All students participating in this program are required to enroll in:
- Spring: BUS 4060, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia I (3 credit hours)
- Summer I: BUS 4065, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia II (3 credit hours)
- Tentative 2020 dates for Fudan Fellows campus visit: March 14-29, 2020
- Tentative 2020 dates for travel to China: May 12 – 28, 2020