Please note the following: The pay for graduate assistantships is $15/hour. A high expectation for professional behavior includes:
- Dress code of business casual for students while performing assistantship duties (See the dress code listing for details).
- An understanding that assistantship time is for work for the college - not time to do homework or other non-work related tasks.
- Students must stay on track with their assigned hours or risk having their contract canceled.
- It is your responsibility to be proactive and seek out ways to add value.
- Please see the MBA office if you need help finding additional work to keep up.
- Please be honest in reporting your hours worked.
- Due to the demanding time requirements of a full time load and assistantship, assistantships will generally not be available to students on an overload.