The William R. Holland International Business Fellowship
The Walker College of Business Holland International Business Fellowship is an applied business experience in Asia, with an emphasis on student research, engagement, and innovation. The fellowship serves to advance global learning while promoting research and collaboration among the College's top undergraduate students, faculty, and Fudan University in Shanghai, China. A 20+ year partnership with Fudan University provides the foundation for an experience that brings different economic models into sustained conversation with each other and creates a context for understanding how regions, nations, and peoples might collaborate for mutual benefit in a global business environment.
Measured achievement, expert leadership, friends forever, and six hours college credit.
Over the course of two semesters you will gain the competencies needed to be an international business leader, thinker and practitioner. Learn processes that challenge you personally and professionally, build an international network, and build your portfolio by presenting at the Shanghai Economic Forum, one of the most prestigious international forums held in Shanghai, China.
The 2019 Holland Fellowship application is now closed. Students interested in the 2020 Fellowship will be able to access the on-line application in August of 2019. To apply you must be a junior or senior business major with a GPA of 3.0 or better and you must be admitted to the College of Business by the end of the fall semester when you apply.
- Program Cost: $2,500 plus tuition and fees
- 2019 Travel Dates: May 14-30, 2019
- Tentative 2020 Travel Dates: May 12–28, 2020
- Students participating in this program are required to enroll in two courses. Course descriptions available in the Walker College of Business Bulletin in International Business courses):
- Spring: BUS 4060, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia I (3 credit hours)
- Summer I: BUS 4065, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia II (3 credit hours)
If you have questions, contact Meredith Church Pipes at firstname.lastname@example.org.