The Fall 2021 Business Club Expo will take place Tuesday, Aug. 24 on Peacock Hall's 1st floor patio.
Students of all majors are encouraged to stop by the informational tables between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. to determine which clubs are of interest to them.
The Business Club Expo is held early each semester to assist students in finding their niche at Appalachian. Sponsored by the Walker Fellows, the Business Club Expo provides a forum for representatives of the college's 20+ student organizations to seek new members and share information regarding their respective club's current activities and objectives. Featured organizations may include:
- American Marketing Association
- Appalachian Supply Chain Club
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Association of Student Entrepreneurs
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Bowden Investment Group
- Executive Impact
- Finance Student Association
- Gamma Iota Sigma
- Hospitality & Tourism Management Student Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- National Association for Business Economics
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Study Abroad
- Walker Fellows
No registration is required. Drop by the first floor patio to "find your place" at App State. Learn more about the featured clubs at business.appstate.edu/clubs. Clubs and organizations are an important part of the Appalachian experience. Part of Appalachian's mission is to help students develop skills so they will become good citizens and strong contributors in their communities. Joining a business-oriented club further develops students as professionals and, along with their major coursework, helps orient members to their fields of choice.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.