Student members of Appalachian State University's Business Honors Program will present senior research theses on Thursday, December 6. The event, which is open to the public, will be held in Peacock Hall 3019.
The presenters, topics and approximate presentation times are:
- Finance and banking and supply chain management double major Victoria Fowler, Consumer Perceptions of Commercial Drone Services (9:00 a.m.)
- Finance and banking major Andrew Crumpler, Does the CEO Pay Ratio Provide Significant Information? (9:30 a.m.)
- Supply chain management major Emily Turner, Gender Differences in Buying Habits and Attitudes of Cruelty-Free Cosmetics (10:00 a.m.)
- Marketing major Gerard Ramos, Social Media Marketing Elements and the Effects on College Age Consumers (10:30 a.m.)
- Finance and banking and accounting double major Madeline Hamiter, The Adequacy and Impact of Financial Literacy Education in the United States (11:00 a.m.)
- Marketing and international business double major Logan Turner, Voice AI and the Future of Making Purchases Online (11:30 a.m.)
- Accounting major Robert Sherrill, Accounting for Blockchain (12:00 p.m.)
- Marketing major Ary Bautista, Strategic Relationships for Positive Sustainable Impacts Locally and Globally (12:30 p.m.)
- Accounting major Ashlee Harvey, Fraud & Internal Controls in Non-Profit Organizations (1:00 p.m.)
Attendees who plan to hear just a portion of the presentations are asked to please enter and leave the room during the five-minute period between presentations rather than during a presentation.
About Walker College of Business Honors Program at Appalachian State University
The Walker College of Business Honors Program is a selective program for students maintaining a minimum of a 3.4 GPA. Sophomores and first semester juniors who meet this qualification will be invited to apply. To graduate with honors, a student in the program must complete 9 hours of Walker College of Business honors courses and 3 hours of honors thesis coursework. For more information, visit business.appstate.edu/students/honors-program.