Eleven staff members in the Walker College of Business reached a milestone of North Carolina state service in 2022.
"The contributions of these individuals over the years have helped make Appalachian State University successful, and we commitment to Excellence in Service," noted a statement by App State's Office of Human Resources.
15 Years of Service
- Kim Bock, Events Specialist
- Martin Meznar, Associate Dean for Global and Civic Engagement
- Meredith Pipes, Global and Civic Engagement Specialist
- Josh Silvey, Director of Assessment and Accreditation Reporting
- Nathalie Turner, Academic Advisor
10 Years of Service
- Matt Crump, Director of Advising
- Beth Watts, Academic Advisor
5 Years of Service
- Sara Figlow, Program Specialist for Entrepreneurship
- Jennifer Hayward, Development Specialist
- Lakshmi Iyer, Interim Associate Dean for Graduate Programs & Research
- Linda Meznar, Business Manager & Exec. Assistant
In 2021, Scholarship Coordinator Kathy Mann reached 20 years of service, Facilities & Resource Coordinator Sabrina Cheves reached 15 years of service, and Academic Advisor Kristy Hall reached five years of service.
In 2020, Graduate Student Services Associate Cele Burt reached five years of service.
Employment at Appalachian State University
Appalachian State University’s beautiful setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains is more than a location. It profoundly shapes how our community lives, works and learns together. Boone embodies “college town” in the best sense — a place where people say hello on the street and a vibrant downtown is just a block from campus. View open positions at App State, create online applications and apply for positions at appstate.edu/employment.