The 2021 Holland Fellowship application is now closed. The application for the the 2022 Cohort will become available in the Fall 2021 semester. If you would like to stay up to date with events and the opening of the next cohort application, please fill out the webform here.
To apply you must be a junior or senior business major with a GPA of 3.0 or better and you must be admitted to the College of Business by the end of the fall semester when you apply.
- Program Cost: $2,500 plus tuition and fees
- 2020 Travel Dates: May 12–28, 2020
- Students participating in this program are required to enroll in two courses. Course descriptions available in the Walker College of Business Bulletin in International Business courses):
- Spring: BUS 4060, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia I (3 credit hours)
- Summer I: BUS 4065, Holland Fellows International Business Study in Asia II (3 credit hours)
If you have questions, contact Lacy Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.