Walker College of Business Global & Civic Engagement Awards Luncheon
The Walker College of Business Global & Civic Engagement Awards Luncheon will take place on Friday, November 10 at 12 pm in the Parkway Ballroom, Plemmons Student Union 420. The luncheon is part of the Global Opportunities/Business for Good Conference which will take place from 10-11:45 am in Grandfather Ballroom, PSU 137.
Inspiring International Leaders Award
- Description: This award recognizes success in inspiring students to pursue meaningful international experiences and develop a global mindset. This can be through mentorship, leadership of a faculty-led program, international research, etc.
- Eligibility: College of Business Faculty and Staff. (Dr. Martin Meznar and Meredith Church Pipes aren't eligible)
Global Citizen Award
- Description: Given in recognition of establishing meaningful connections with the international community beyond the classroom while abroad and/or here on campus.
- Eligibility: 2022-23 WCOB participants in a full semester or year abroad or an international internship. Current international exchange students taking business courses this semester. Other business students will be considered.
Faculty-led Program Most Valuable Participant
- Description: Award given for outstanding leadership, maturity, global perspective, intercultural communication, and/or engagement during international travel.
- Eligibility: 2022-23 Faculty-led program participants.